Monday, March 2, 2015

Play Time

As I mentioned this blog should serve me as a 'place to play', well in reality, what kind of things that I love to play with? play at? play on? Hihi

I love to play with my nephews and nieces, or children in general. Moreover small kids with age ranging from 3-5 years cos I think that is the cutest period of the small children hahahah. With their limited vocabs, small hands, cute gestures, honest opinions. They are the cheapest stress relievers. Trust me!

My play time, is jungle, hills, rivers, beach. Yup, I am your outdoor girl. I love walking, climbing. But I had stop doing it since I move to JB as the current work give me less time for myself. What more, i dont have weekends. Weekend is work time. Reality of people working in retail industry.

Play on? Hem my taste in music, movies, is so universal and versatile that I just can't pick one that I love the most. For music, the only thing that i hate is slow country sentimental songs but I do have 2/3 slow songs from Melly Goeslow and Adele (for the time when i feel sappy/sad). For movies, I hate Western horror movies that involves too much blood. But some horror movie are so good that that I feel so tempted to watch so it involves many pillows when watching it ;p



No comments:

Post a Comment